- Comprehensive screening, with over 200 tests for genetic health conditions.
- Includes the MDR1 medication sensitivity test to discover potential adverse reactions to certain commonly used medications.
- Find out which breeds are represented in your dog’s genes and trace his ancestry back to his great-grandparents through comparison to a DNA database built from samples of over 1.7 million other dogs.
- Discover his ideal weight range based on his DNA so you can help him maintain a healthy weight.
- Testing is easy and fast using a simple swab of the insides of his cheeks, and results typically arrive in as few as 3 weeks.
- Discuss any notable health findings with a Veterinarian consultation.
Wisdom Panel Premium Breed Identification & Health Condition Identification Dog DNA Test
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
8.50 x 5.25 x 1.00 Inches
OPEN SWAB SLEEVE – Peel back the edges of the swab sleeve about 1 inch (not all the way) and remove swab by holding its handle. Do not touch the bristles. Save the sleeve to place the swabs in for mailing. COLLECT CHEEK CELLS – Firmly roll the swab’s bristles between the inner surface of the cheek and gums for about 15 seconds for each swab. NOTE: DO NOT let your dog eat anything or share a water dish with other dogs for about an hour before you do the test. AIR DRY SWABS – Insert swab handle in the hole of the carton insert and allow swabs to dry for about five minutes. Repeat steps 1-3 for the second swab. ACTIVATE YOUR KIT –Activate your kit online. Fill out all the information, check it for accuracy and submit. You will receive an Activation Code Number that you need to write on the back of your Sample ID Sticker. REINSERT DRY SWABS – Reinsert both dry swabs into the protective sleeve they came in. DO NOT reseal as this can cause bacterial growth. SEAL THE CARTON – Place the sleeve with the swabs back into the carton it came in and seal. MAIL TEST TO LAB – Pre-paid shipping label has already been placed on the carton. Simply seal and place with the outgoing mail. See your report online in approximately 2-3 weeks
Chances are there wasn't there wasn't a process.
It's content strategy gone awry right from the start.