VEVOR is a leading brand that specializes in equipment and tools. Along with thousands of motivated employees, VEVOR is dedicated to providing our customers with tough equipment & tools at incredibly low prices. Today, VEVOR has occupied markets of more than 200 countries with 10 million plus global members.
Why Choose VEVOR?
1.Tough Quality Assurance
2.Incredibly Low Prices
3.Fast & Secure Delivery
4.30-Day Free Returns
5.24/7 Professional Customer Service
24″ Wire Rope Crimping Tool
1/16” – 3/16″ & 2-in-1 Crimper & Labor-Saving Handle
Our swage tool features with 5 cavities for diameter of 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ and 3/16″. It gives you a tight and clean compression on each crimping.
Our 24 inch wire rope crimping tool is a two in one device. In case of an inappropriate length, you can cut before crimping. The quick and sharp cutter can cut up to 5/32″ steel cables.
Forged alloy steel, heat-treated and polished jaws are durable and solid with high hardness and strength to crimp cables—solid material for a long service time.
The ergonomic handle with a non-slippery grip is designed to ensure strong holds in any condition. The handle features leverage, making crimp effortless.
Crimp in a Breeze
Our wire rope crimping tool is easy to use. You just put the wire or rope into the hole and press it. Then you can get a perfect sleeve.
This wire crimper tool is suitable for aluminum wire rope, ferrules, crimping loop sleeves, duplex sleeves, double fishing sleeves, railing fittings, etc.
Material: Alloy steel
Type: 24 inch
Capacity: 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″ and 3/16″ sleeves
Package size: 66x15x4cm/26x7x2inch
Gross weight: 7 LBS
1 x Hand swager
- 3/16 inch Crimping Tool: Our hand swager crimper is a 2-in-1 tool for crimping and cutting. Crimping capacity: 3/16″(5. 0 mm), sewage on 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ and 3/16” sleeves, max cutting capacity: 5/32″.
- Solid Alloy Steel Material: Constructed of high quality alloy steel with heat treatment, the tool is rugged, and force transmission is improved. The cutting blade with high hardness and good abrasion resistance can bring excellent experience.
- Ergonomic Design: Thickened, anti-slip, and insulated handles provide you with a comfortable and secure user experience. It is suitable for long-lasting use, and the long handle design is more labor-saving.
- Easy Operation: The crimping operation can be finished in several steps: first, cut off a certain length of the cable, adjust the length in the sleeve, then place the cable in a suitable slot and crimp, then you can get a crimped cable.
- Wide Application: The swaging tools for wire rope are great for crimping copper and aluminum oval sleeves and stop sleeves, commonly used in cable construction, mechanical industry, and other maintenance areas.
There are no reviews yet.