About this item
- Works Fast – This fast-acting traps eliminate fruit fly infestations. You should notice a dramatic decrease in fruit fly populations within a few days
- Long-Lasting Lure – The ready-to-use, non-staining lure attracts adult fruit flies. Each trap lasts up to 45 days, giving you up to 90 days of protection!
- Discreet Design – The attractive, apple-shaped trap design will look at home in any kitchen. It also blends in with the fruit these pests love
- Monitor Catches – Each fruit fly trap has a built-in window, allowing you to easily keep an eye on catches and lure levels
- Locate Breeding Areas – These traps are most effective when placed near fruit fly breeding areas, including near fruit bowls, trash cans, on kitchen counters and sinks, and other locations where fruit is stored
TERRO T2502 Fruit Fly Trap – 2 traps
Have you spotted fruit flies swarming around your kitchen or garbage can? With the TERRO Fruit Fly Trap you can get the best of these annoying household pests in no time! This fast-acting trap uses a non-staining liquid bait to lure adult fruit flies inside. Once the flies enter the trap, they cannot escape to continue breeding and multiplying. The trap also features an attractive apple-shaped design that will look at home in any kitchen.
EASY TO USE
Getting rid of fruit flies in your home has never been easier! Just follow these four simple steps.
- Set the traps upright on a solid surface and remove the cap from the lure bottle.
- Insert the tip of the lure bottle into the center hole of the trap. Empty half of the bottle into each trap.
- Place the traps in areas where you’ve spotted fruit flies in a spot where they will not be disturbed or tipped.
- Discard the traps after 45 days of use.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Fruit flies depend on moist organic debris. The TERRO Fruit Fly Trap lures adult fruit flies to the trap using a special food-based liquid lure. Flies that enter the trap through one of the many funnel-shaped holes are unable to escape and continue breeding. In a matter of days, you should begin to notice a dramatic decrease in the number of fruit flies around your home.
ATTRACTIVE APPLE DESIGN
Gone are the days of unsightly traps taking up space inside your home! This trap features an attractive apple-shaped design that will look at home in any kitchen. It also blends in with the fruit these pests love! For your convenience, the trap also has a built-in window, allowing you to keep an eye on catches and lure levels.
LOCATING BREEDING AREAS
When trying to eliminate fruit flies, the key to success is locating their breeding areas. You’ll typically spot fruit flies swarming around kitchen fruit bowls and near garbage cans. Place traps behind or under kitchen counters, sinks, dishwashers, near unrefrigerated fruits and vegetables, and any other location where fruit is stored.