- Up to 25% Longer Life: Precision woven and infused with real coconut shell activated carbon, our Breathe Easy cabin air filters are engineered to last up to 15,000 miles, 25% longer than the standard performance of 12,000 miles
- 2X Heavier vs. Standard Cabin Filters: We use thick, industrial strength electrostatic media to attract even the tiniest of particles while densely packed activated carbon prevents gases and odors from entering the cabin; use the comparison chart found in the product images to see how much filtration power you’re giving up by purchasing generic cabin filters with or without activated carbon
- Enjoy Crisp, Clean Countryside Air: Road debris, exhaust fumes, nasty odors and common irritants must fight through multiple layers of protection before reaching your vehicle’s cabin: (1) Dust Filter (2) Anti-Inflammatory Filter (3) Adsorption Filter (4) Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Weave Filter
- Do it Yourself: Replacement for Captiva Sport (12-15), Equinox (10-17), Terrain (10-17), Azera (12-17), Santa Fe (13-18), Santa Fe Sport (13-18), Santa Fe XL (2019), Sonata (11-14) Does not fit 2010 Sonata, Cadenza (14-16), Optima (11-15), Sedona (11-21), Vue (08-10), make sure to enter your year, make and model above to check fitment; the cabin filter is an easy replacement that can save you money at the repair shop; installation manual included w/every order
- Better Filter than Your Last One: We know it’s hard to choose from so many different brands carrying the same product; we make it easier for our customers to decide with a simple promise
Compatible Model and Year List (please verify using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’), does not fit 2010 Sonata
- Captiva Sport (12-15), Equinox (10-17)
- Terrain (10-17)
- Azera (12-17), Santa Fe (13-18), Santa Fe Sport (13-18), Santa Fe XL (2019), Sonata (11-14)
- Cadenza (14-16), Optima (11-15), Sedona (11-21)
- Vue (08-10)
We are a family-owned operation leveraging 30 years of automotive parts sourcing for some of the largest automotive aftermarket suppliers in the United States to build a brand customers can trust to find the best products at the best prices.
Cross Reference Part No.’s
- Spearhead: BE-819
- Fram: CF11819
- Purolator: C25836
- Wix: 49368
Compatible model and year list
- Please enter your Year, Make and Model above using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’ tool – the tool will specify which cabin filter fits your vehicle
When is the ‘right’ time to replace my cabin filter?
- There is a musty or unpleasant odor coming from your vents.
- There is dust buildup in and around the vents.
- You do not remember the last time you replaced the cabin filter.
- Itchy throat, sneezing or coughing whenever you are driving.
- Poor uneven airflow coming from the vents, usually indicating a filter blockage.
- Smell of exhaust fumes or gases inside the cabin.
- It’s been 12K-15K miles (for highly congested areas we recommend earlier replacement) or 1 year – whichever comes first – since you last replaced the cabin filter.
- Our cabin filters come with a date/mileage box so you can keep track of the date/mileage the cabin filters were installed.
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.98 x 8.9 x 0.79 inches|
|Item model number||BE-819|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BE-819|
|OEM Part Number||(FOR REFERENCE ONLY – CHECK VEHICLE FITMENT), HYUNDAI 3SF79-AQ000, 97133-3SAA0, KIA 2TF79-AQ000, 3RF79-AQ000, 4DF79-AQ000, 97133-3SAA0, 97133-A9000, A9C79-AC000, GENERAL MOTORS 19130294, 20901295, FRAM CF11819, AC-DELCO CF177, ATP CF-132, BALDWIN PA4398, BOSCH P3914WS, CARQUEST 90211P, CHAMP CAF1817P, FVP F4013, GKI CF1173, PRONTO PC-6157, PUROLATOR C25836, VALVOLINE VCA-1075, WIX 24013/49368|
There are no reviews yet.