- #1 Veterinarian Recommended
- Your veterinarian may suggest Cosequin supplements if your dog is having difficulties climbing stairs, jumping into the car, or going for walks
- Cosequin supplements are formulated to meet a variety of needs
- Cosequin for dogs is available in a tasty chicken flavored chewable tablet to help your dog maintain healthy joints and support joint mobility
- Manufactured in the United States with globally sourced ingredients, Cosequin is a high quality, dog joint supplement, and is excellent for long-term use and maintenance
- Packaging may vary – Same great formula
Only Cosequin is Cosequin. Cosequin Joint Health Supplement Plus MSM contains FCHG49 Glucosamine Hydrochloride, TRH122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). This combination of ingredients helps maintain your dog’s cartilage and connective tissue. Cosequin supplements have been used since 1992 in animals to maintain joint health. Cosequin supplements have been shown safe, effective, and absorbable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. Veterinary studies. Each batch of Cosequin is subjected to stringent quality control measures and meets label claim.