About this item
- 1-Ounce tube of Neosporin + pain relief dual action antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care from the #1 doctor recommended brand
- Topical antibiotic Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor wounds and helps to soothe and reduce pain with a maximum-strength, No-Sting formula
- Contains Bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate antibiotics to help prevent wound infection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- The No-Sting formula of this Pain-Relief ointment also contains the topical analgesic pramoxine hydrochloride for maximum-strength external relief of painful cuts and wounds
- To use, Apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic skin ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the treated wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive bandage for proper protection.
- Soothes painful cuts, scrapes, and burns
- No1 doctor recommended brand
- For external use only
Neosporin + Pain relief dual action Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection and helps soothe painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Formulated for first aid wound care, The antibiotic Ointment contains Bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate to help fight infection for 24 hours. The first aid Ointment is also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce pain from minor wounds for maximum-strength relief. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, This antibiotic and pain relief Ointment provides soothing infection protection without any sting. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the topical skin Ointment on the affected area one to three times daily and cover with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive bandage.
There are no reviews yet.