About this item
- Make Slime and bond materials like paper, Wood, fabric and ceramics
- Safe, Washable and non-toxic – ideal for children
- No-run formula is adjustable before setting and dries clear
- It’s great for arts, crafts and School projects
- Smooth, classic white glue formula is perfect for making Slime at home or in the classroom.
Elmer’s White Washable School Glue
Great for Homemade Slime & Craft Projects!
Kids can create one-of-a-kind slime and assemble arts, crafts, and projects with Elmer’s School Glue. This washable glue provides a fun way to bond together materials like paper, wood, fabric, and ceramics. The glue is no-run, washable, safe, and nontoxic so it’s easy for children to use and is easy to clean up. The classic white glue formula is also ideal for making homemade slime-just add color. Learn how to make slime with glue below!
Recipe: Elmer’s Large Colored Slime
- 4 fl. oz. of Elmer’s White School Glue
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact lens solution
- Food coloring (your choice)
|Compatible Material||Wood, Ceramic, Paper, Fabric|
|Item Volume||120 Milliliters|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.88 x 7 x 5.88 inches|
|Item model number||E304NR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||12|
|Size||4 Oz. – 12 count|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E304NR|