- FDA EUA Authorized OTC at-Home Rapid Antigen Self-Test Kit: The CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is intended to aid in the rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and provides accurate results in just 15 minutes. Eligible for reimbursement through select insurance providers.
- Easy-to-use, Easy-to-read: No special training or equipment required. All it takes is a quick and gentle nasal swab to collect the sample, drop onto the visually-read test cassette, and interpret the results. Step-by-step instructional video is available online, along with downloadable Instructions for Use (IFU).
- Accurate Results for Peace of Mind: Get the answers you need with a fast, reliable, and convenient at-home OTC COVID-19 self-test. Authorized for unsupervised self-testing use by individuals aged 14 and older (or adult-collected samples from individuals ages 2-13). Innovation you can trust, from a brand already relied on globally to support the world’s toughest health challenges.
- Committed to Quality: Siemens Healthineers has conducted internal assessments to confirm that the CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is able to detect all current Variants of Concern, including Delta and Omicron variants.
Clinitest Rapid Covid-19 Antigen Self-Test Kits Include: 5 Individually Wrapped Test Devices (Cassettes), 5 Individually Wrapped Sterile Swabs, 5 Prefilled Extraction Tubes With Buffer Solution And Tips, Instructions For Use.
1. In the USA, this product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization. This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner. 2. Distributed by Siemens Healthineers. 3. Product availability may vary by country. 4. Please follow local government and health regulations and guidance with respect to COVID-19 health and safety.
Get the answers you need with quality you can trust
From everyday activities to important milestones, and all the moments in between, feel better and safer in the company of others. With the CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test, you can expect accurate and reliable results in just 15 minutes. Easy to use, with no special training required, all it takes is a quick and gentle nasal swab for peace of mind today.
The CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is intended to aid in the rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and provides visually-read results in just 15 minutes. It received FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for self-testing use by individuals aged 14 and older or adult-collected samples from individuals aged 2 to 13 years.
There are no reviews yet.